Organisational Change Methodology
The global research shows that 70% of all organisational change initiatives were considered by organisations as ineffective. Different researchers and practitioners name various reasons for such low success rates.
Based on our experience, we would suggest the following factors to be among the key ones:
- Senior leaders focus on changing primarily the “formal organisation” not giving enough consideration to the change needed in an organisation’s members behaviour, traditional models of interaction, beliefs systems etc.
- Leaders do limited work on the adaptation of their own leadership style and behaviour. “Do what you are preaching”!
- Failure to think enough about the strategy for dealing with resistance to change and organisational team(s) group dynamics.
- Lack of implementation risks monitoring system and clear criteria for monitoring the progress of the change process.
- Limited research of alternative ways for achieving the desired change objectives.
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but rather the one most adaptable to change.”(attributed to Charles Darwin)
We have developed our own leadership development and organisational change methodologies. At the core of both methodologies is a thorough attention to external (environmental) as well as internal factors, shaping organisation (or leaders) life and change potential.
We always customize our methodology to the needs and situation of our clients. Our aim is to develop the most effective and efficient change process in cooperation with the client – to assist you in achievement of the change goals and enhancement of organisation learning capabilities.
Please get in touch with us to learn more about our methodologies. We will be happy to provide you with more detailed information and discuss the opportunities for collaboration.